Contact Et Al Therapy and Learning Centre in Somerset West
Petro Samuel- Receptionist (mornings)
1. When did you join the Et Al team? I started working at Et Al in 2015 on Friday’s only, doing follow ups of accounts.
In September 2016, I started working half days Monday to Thursday, and full days on Friday.
2. What are your responsibilities at the practice? My responsibilities include accounts, general admin and housekeeping, and whatever else comes up!
3. What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy working with the kind people at Et Al (therapists and clients).
4. Fun fact about you: My hobby is cake decorating, but my favourite thing to do is to play with my grandchild.
Jakkie Conradie- Receptionist (afternoons)
1. When did you join the Et Al team? I joined the team in September 2016.
2. What are your responsibilities at the practice? My responsibilities include general office duties and liaising between therapists and clients.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job? I love the interaction with the people involved at the Centre.
4. Fun fact about you: I am compassionate, versatile and spontaneous. I would love to be a Spanish dance
Please use the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please visit our Facebook page
7 Stellendal Road
Tel / Fax: 021 852 0845
Please use the form below to submit an inquiry – all fields are to be completed.