Et Al Therapy & Learning Centre | Physiotherapist | Somerset West
Stefanie Halford, Physiotherapist
1. At which university did you study? I completed my BSc in Physiotherapy at the University of the Free State.
2. When did you join the Et Al team? I joined the Et Al Therapy Centre in 2011, after 10 years international experience as a senior physiotherapist.
3. Which settings do you currently work in? I work with babies, children and adults with challenges in mobility, strength, balance and endurance. I offer home visits, hydrotherapy sessions and one on one therapy intervention at Et Al Therapy Centre.
4. What do you enjoy most about your job? The part of my job that I enjoy most is watching children grow in confidence as they develop their gross motor abilities.
5. Fun fact about you: Some of my favourite things include children’s laughter, birthday cake and sunshine.