Contact Et Al Therapy and Learning Centre in Somerset West
Please use the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please visit our Facebook page
7 Stellendal Road
Tel / Fax: 021 852 0845
Please use the form below to submit an inquiry – all fields are to be completed.
Petro Samuel- Receptionist (mornings)
1. When did you join the Et Al team? I started working at Et Al in 2015 on Friday’s only, doing follow ups of accounts.
In September 2016, I started working half days Monday to Thursday, and full days on Friday.
2. What are your responsibilities at the practice? My responsibilities include accounts, general admin and housekeeping, and whatever else comes up!
3. What do you enjoy most about your job? I enjoy working with the kind people at Et Al (therapists and clients).
4. Fun fact about you: My hobby is cake decorating, but my favourite thing to do is to play with my grandchild.
Hanneke Wamback- Receptionist (afternoons)
1. When did you join the Et Al team? I have worked at Et Al as a locum on and off over the past two years but I formally joined the team in January 2019. I work Monday to Thursday afternoons.
2. What are your responsibilities at the practice? My responsibilities include meeting and greeting clients and their families as they enter the practice – listening to their stories and brightening their day. I’m also responsible for general admin and keeping the waiting room fresh and tidy.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job? I am a people’s person so I love working with therapists, children, grannies, grandpas, moms, dads and siblings!
4. Fun fact about you: I love having fun, laughing and being joyful. I have a passion for gardening.